Active environmental protection is sustainability in practice
Environmental management is the sub-area of our HSEQ management, which deals with the operational and official environmental protection concerns of HEBERGER.
It serves to ensure the sustainable environmental compatibility of our products and processes and the behaviour of our employees. With the help of the environmental management system, our environmental management implements the specifications of the management regarding environmental protection. For this purpose, corresponding requirements are defined in process descriptions. Environmental aspects are, for example, energy consumption, emissions, waste or waste water, but also indirect factors such as the service life of buildings, products, planning decisions or the behaviour of contractors or principals can have significant effects.
Environmental protection as a basis
- is designed for the long term
- Regular own checks of compliance with specifications
- additional external audit by independent, external auditors
- Environmental aspects are e. g. energy and material consumption, emissions, land use, waste or waste water
- Goal: more environmental protection and cost savings through active, forward-looking action