Industrial and commercial construction
Planning, consulting and building
With qualified employees and extensive know-how, HEBERGER implements numerous projects in industrial and commercial construction. Our services range from planning to implementation.
Reference projects in the industrial and commercial sector include logistics halls, retail parks and the planning and construction of production halls or multi-storey car parks. Our experts have a wealth of experience that enables them to implement even complex buildings without any problems. In addition to on-time realization, our work is characterized by innovative thinking and action. Together with us, you can realize your visions and benefit from many years of experience and cost-conscious action. Achieve the highest possible added value with us by integrating us into your project at an early stage – at best and to your financial advantage even before the planning stage. We optimize project flow interfaces and ensure smooth and on-schedule implementation. We do not offer standard solutions, but offer individual ideas for your specific requirements.
Individual ideas for specific requirements
- Planning and erection of Shell Buildings, turnkey new Buildings, Extensions or existing buildings
- Logictic halls, retail parks, production halls, multi-storey car park
- Building without worries due to a deep wealth of experience
- Benefit from well-founded industrial process knowledge
- Cost – conscious Action with the highest possible added customer value
- Individual ideas for your specific requirements
- F-90 constructions
- Large, pre-stressed prefabricated trusses with up to 40 metres clamping width
- Own planning department for Architecture, structural design and technical building services
- Our own precast element plant
New construction and handover of a printing and packaging centre in the Czech Republic
Construction of a new production facility for a major foreign customer involved in the manufacture of flexible packaging began in November 2017. HEBERGER is the general contractor of the project.
Osthofen, new construction of a production hall
Nestlé Health Science GmbH is planning to invest millions in the Osthofen plant for medical nutrition and dietary supplements.