Modular as a quick response to increasing time and cost pressure
HEBERGER has developed two accommodation models as a concrete response to the current refugee situation.
- modus 2 – functional housing – social housing and refugee accommodation, a residential object that was developed for social housing, initially with the same floor plan, but can be used as refugee accommodation.
- the Punkthaus – a residential building for refugees without consideration of the subsequent use, as a response to the fastest possible creation of accommodation possibilities without consideration of the subsequent use, but with optimized construction time and optimized construction costs.
The advantages at a glance
- The adaptation to different plots is secured by a modular design.
- The promotion conditions for social housing have been implemented.
- The question of re-use has been answered.
- The needs of the refugees are taken into account.