Quality management affects every employee
At HEBERGER, we regard quality management as a core management task. It includes all measures for planning, controlling and optimizing processes in our company.
Quality management (QM) is a success story. The reason is simple: our quality managers improve processes and buildings and lead to more customer satisfaction, poor product quality simply leads to a loss of customer confidence. All the more important to us are colleagues who are aware of the importance of the topic of quality in the company and who ensure daily that QM is also lived.
QM as a management task
- Quality managers improve processes and products
- Quality management is a core entrepreneurial task
- It serves to ensure product quality
- The requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 are implemented.
- Internal and external audits are carried out
- Monitoring of process sequences
- Creation of analyses and reports
- Responsibility for QM documentation
- Implementation of employee training courses